In Advance Your Slides you’ll learn actionable design principles and persuasion techniques you can implement right away—in your next presentation! This workshop features hands-on exercises and classroom discussion to help you absorb what you learn.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Thinking beyond “the slide” – a different approach to presentation development
- Principles of great slide design
- Evaluating your audience and honing your message
- How to combat information overload!
- Telling a story visually
- Information Design – from timelines and tables to numbers and pie charts
- Animation techniques – the “when and how” of effective animation
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Marketing/Communications Support Staff, Product Managers, Sales Professionals, Trainers, PR Professionals, Speakers, Administrative Professionals, Educators, and pretty much anyone who wants to create better presentations.
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR:
Michael Campbell is an award-winning presentation designer and creative director of Radiate Presentation Design. For more than 30 years, Michael has been creating high stakes and visually compelling presentations for Fortune 500 companies, bootstrapping start-ups and dynamic center-stage speakers.